Friday, June 26, 2009

Alpha Delta Pi is truly for a lifetime...

Dear Sisters,

As I sat there this evening watching the numerous alumnae sisters being honored for their continued commitment to Alpha Delta Pi, I was truly in awe of their dedication to the First and Finest. Alpha Delta Pi women of their caliber inspire me to continue my involvement within the sorority and I hope they inspired all of those in attendance as well. My wish is that the collegiate members in attendance at convention this week truly understand that membership in Alpha Delta Pi does not end once you graduate from college and that they continue to be involved as alumna members of this sorority.

I feel that Mrs. Freeman said it best. She never thought there was an option to not get involved as an alumna member and I know I felt the same way when I graduated. Since graduating from college I have continued my involvement within Alpha Delta Pi as a member of an alumnae association board, an advisory board, and a house corporation board. You can make as big or as small a commitment as possible, but just do your best to make some sort of promise to stay involved in Alpha Delta Pi.

Ms. Kendrick recited the lyrics this evening and I would once again like to remind you that "Alpha Delta Pi is a sisterhood, you can trust in it always. You can have it for a lifetime, you can have it always."

Loyally,
Andrea
Beta Tau Alumna
Gamma Theta Chapter Advisor

No comments:

Post a Comment