Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Grand Convention Begins!

Today I arrived in Orlando, FL for the 158th anniversary convention. When I walked into the doors of the Renaissance Hotel, I couldn't help but feel the excitement radiating from all my sisters around me. This is my first Grand Convention and I know that it will be amazing. So far I have just settled in and met as many sisters as I could. Dinner begins at 7:00 and I am looking forward to the kick-off of this great weekend. It is amazing how although we all come from different backgrounds and locations around the country, we are all able to immediately relate to each other through our common bond of sisterhood in Alpha Delta Pi. This weekend will be great and I can't wait to share all the wonderful things I learn from my fellow sisters while visiting the incredible Orlando, Florida!

Pi love and all mine!
Emily, Beta Upsilon

No comments:

Post a Comment