Saturday, June 27, 2009

Panhellenic Pride

Hello again sisters!

Boy the day has sure flown by quickly, but I'd have to say my favorite event was the Panhellenic Luncheon with our guest speaker, Eve Woods, Delta Delta Delta. She was inspirational to listen to and reminded us of a very true point. After we collegians graduate college, the likelyhood of us working with "all ADPi's" is very unlikely, however it is more realistic to be working with another Panhellenic women. Even though each of the 26 Panhellenic sororities have different rituals, mottos and symbols, we all share a common bond of sisterhood. Our value systems share some of the same beliefs and all work towards the same goals of bettering ourselves through our organizations and the community. I reflected on my own campus and my chapter's relations with other sororities on campus. If we all band together on issues that are important to us we can make a tremendous difference in our Panhellenic community. I look forward to putting these words to the test when school resumes in Fall semester.
I am extremely excited for the Diamond Awards Banquet tonight and looking forward to spending one last night with my new friends that I have made celebrating our chapter's accomplishments.

Loyally,
Paige
Chapter President
Zeta Omega

No comments:

Post a Comment