Saturday, June 27, 2009

Final Day Festivities

Hey Sisters!

So, today started with our Initiation and Ritual Review, which I thought was just about one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. It must have been so special for those new members to be initiated in front of so many of their sisters from all over. Although, I personally would have been pretty intimidated, haha.

I hope everyone enjoyed Mick Dilbeck's speech and that everyone gets a lot out of his DVD program. At my school personally, the university sponsors something called Day of Dialogue, which gets the Greek Community together for a day, and this year's topic was bystander behavior, and they used Mr. Dilbeck's DVD, so it was really cool to see him again.

I hope everyone got some great things out of their respective workshops to take back to their individual chapters. I can't wait to share the things that I learned. I just hope I can retain it all until the end of summer and do our wonderful presenters some justice. :)

Now, everyone is taking a little two hour or so break before the final dinner. Hopefully, its restful, because it's going to be a long night. However, this dinner should be the best one yet, and we're all going to be looking so gorgeous in our formal attire!!!

I have had a wonderful week with all of you, and save travels on your way home tomorrow, wherever home may be!

Love and Loyalty,
Katie, Theta Zeta, Corresponding Secretary

No comments:

Post a Comment