Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Arriving in Orlando

We're finally here! When I started getting the emails about Convention in the beginning of April, it felt so far away. Even as I registered, received my information packets and read through the nominee profiles, I couldn't believe that it was drawing near. But now, here we are, settled into the Renaissance Hotel, preparing for the Welcome Banquet. Already, I can tell this is going to be a fantastic week of sisterhood and growing closer to my sisters from other schools. It's going to a jam-packed week, with days lasting from early morning to the late night, but I'm excited to share them with the sisters I meet in sunny Orlando. I'm actually off to meet Grand Council now with some of my great new friends!
Alyssa, chapter President, Omicron

No comments:

Post a Comment