Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sianaro Office Cubicle... Hello Orlando!


While I'm loving my summer internship, a little jaunt to Orlando for ADPi Convention sounded quite alright by me! Yesterday evening, I kissed my Southern Living cubicle goodbye and begin packing my bags.

You'll notice the magazines and book on my desk--don't worry, I snatched them up before I headed home. They made for delightful plane reading today.

I'm all registered and ready for tonight's festivities to begin. What's on tap? Well, first of all is a meet-and-greet with the officers of Grand Council followed by the Welcome Banquet. Whoohoo!

Sisters that are floating around the Orlando Renaissance with me, what are you most excited about this week? If you are not with us, what all would like to read about from Convention happenings?

I'll have more later--I just got distracted by the new ADPi Vineyard Vines totes...

Loyally,
Ashlyn, Chapter President, Kappa

1 comment:

  1. I'm not able to be there this year, but would love to hear more about:
    -reconnecting with old sisters
    -finding common interests among *new* sisters/friends
    -late night snack raids or other fun little stories
    -'words of wisdom' from guest speakers

    BTW, thanks for the links embedded in your post!

    Can't wait to hear more from all of you!

    ReplyDelete